Thursday, November 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties & Thanksgiving Place Cards

I received my order from Paper Sweeties that I used my gift certificate on from the 10 Minute Craft Dash and I wanted to share what I got! These products are new to me and I'm excited to try them out!

I got two stamp sets: Season of Love and So Sweet of You. I also got some beautiful Mint Green Tea ribbon.

Thanks again to Pretty Pink Posh and Paper Sweeties!

I just finished an order for my friend/co-worker for some Thanksgiving Dinner place cards. She's going to love the final product! I used Lawn Fawn patterned paper and stamps. The phrases and names I created on my computer and printed them on cream card stock. The turkeys you'll recognize from my previous post (about coloring with Copics). Take a look:


That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment