Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Beginnings - part 2

Hello! So it's been awhile - SORRY! I've been quite busy. I just came back from being on vacation in New Hampshire- and it was SO relaxing. Just what the doctor ordered.
Lake Winnipesaukee, NH

Beautiful sunsets, family time, lake sports....wonderfulness. And the week before last, I created my own "Just For You" Etsy Shop, filled with hand-stamped goodies.
Here's a sample of one of my cards:
Copyright: AmeHighDesigns

So, I think I've figured out what I plan to do with this blog. In college, I took a class where the teacher wanted us to keep a journal, and during class she had "free write" time. We could write about anything. We had to write whatever was on our mind, no matter what it was....complex or simple. So that's what I'm going to try here. Hopefully it will be everyday or every other day. 

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment