Monday, August 6, 2012

New beginnings

I recently lost my job due to some differences with the company. Let's just say.... it was a blessing in disguise. But nonetheless, I have a lot of free time on my hands. Sure, I'm looking for another job, but I might as well take advantage of the free time and do all the things I've wanted to accomplish. 

Of course being a frequent visitor to Pinterest doesn't help any. Just adds to the already long list of things to try and do. Some ideas 'pins' I've repined and tried.... successfully and unsuccessfully. That's what I LOVE about Pinterest. Most of the pins are easy DIY projects, so if you fail miserably at them....not a lot have time has been wasted. I'm a pretty crafty person, so I'll try anything.

We'll see where this blog goes. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Maybe it will be an area to show-off my crafts....sometimes maybe a vent session of the trials and tribulations of finding a new job....talk about my latest adventure....who knows. 

Here's to new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment