Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This Is It....

....Summer is around the corner, and I AM going to get fit!!!

I started an Advocare cleanse today in hopes of jump starting my inch/weight-loss journey. I've done this cleanse before, and didn't really have the results i was looking for (because I wasn't strict about the food intake portion of the cleanse.) This time will be different.

Morning:
Started out with a Spark and 3 Catalyst as soon as I got up. About 45 minutes later, right before I left for work, I took the Fiber Drink and water. Once I got to work I have breakfast: old-fashioned oatmeal with cinnamon and 4 strawberries. At this point I have already downed 32 oz of water.

Snack:
Time for a snack! A small bag of raw green beans with original hummus. Yum!

Lunch:
Baby spinach and leafy greens salad with tomatoes, cukes and a hard boiled egg. I found this really great Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar dressing - a little of that and voila! Yumminess. 

Snack #2:
I thought I brought a green apple to work and was a little disappointed when I couldn't find it. So I had a handful of raw almonds that I had stashed in my desk. I also had a cup of mandarin orange green tea. Now I have finished another 32 oz of water! FLUSH IT OUT!!!

Dinner:
I had the slow cooker going all day with a delish chicken fajita recipe I found. Chicken, green pepper, onion, jalenpeno, dice tomatoes, some spices (i think that's it) over brown rice. More water - this time water I had with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.

I'm now on to my late night "snack" - green tea. :)

Day One done. Cheers to 9 more of the cleanse and hopefully a life style change.

No comments:

Post a Comment