Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What's New?

Haven't posted in a few days....I've been SO tired. And it's not because I've been busy; I haven't been, comparing to the times I have been busy, and I haven't felt this tired. Going to the doctor next week to see what's up. Like a friend of mine said today, I almost wish something is wrong (nothing too terribly wrong) so it can hopefully be fixed. That's better than it being nothing, and not being able to fix it - that's just frustrating. We'll shall see.

Anywho, I tried a new recipe tonight: "fried" honey bananas. They weren't too bad - if you can get past the texture. My S.O. had an issue with these - he said they were too mushy. I thought they were pretty good though - and at least it made the house smell good!


I made some new cards recently too. A couple of manly birthday cards and some Mother's Day cards:

Beer Mug Birthday Card can be found here


 Ever Thankful For You Mom Card can be found here

Hopefully I sell some of these!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment