Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Organize it

I LOVE to organize! Art supplies, clothing, the house, files....and my life. I want to make everything easier and cleaner, so I can enjoy everything in life to the fullest.

The past year has been filled with new things; things that have made me re-adjust, like: new job, which means driving a longer distance to and from work than I have ever before and starting (and struggling) with a lifestyle change. My time is being filled more with these new things, and sometimes I feel I just cannot keep up. Something has to change. I need to get organized so life doesn't pass me by.

Since things are not organized in the best way possible right now, I'm stressed. And since I'm stressed, I'm struggling with the lifestyle change that I so desperately want and need. This stress is then overflowing into my relationships and is not doing me any good.

I started Crossfit in July, and I was really into it. It's what I needed. A different, tough workout everyday. A coach to push me through. Supporters. But, life and this "stress" I've been feeling is getting in the way once again. I'm not wanting to go - or I'm not as excited. I want that "spark" back. I don't want to give up. But when I look at the scale and the number going up, but the fat's not going away.... I get a little discouraged.

Anywho, that brings me back to organizing. I've tried to keep a journal of what I eat, and now, a Crossfit journal - on my phone, in a tiny spiral notebook, an app on my ipad - nothing seems to stick. So I'm making my own - what works for ME. I'm going to design the pages to what fits my needs.

I want my life back! No stress!






PS - I revamped my blog too. Change is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment