But, with that said, I did do some rearranging of my craft space. My BF had made me a beautiful shelf to house my stamps. But, I came home from work one day with the shelf broken on the ground. I was devastated. You can see the wood shelf in the middle of the picture below, kind of behind the chair. What a mess!!! Stamps were thrown all over the place.
After I picked up the mess, the stamps stayed pile don my desk for a few days...I simply did not know what to do with them.(This might have been a blessing in disguise because I think I was out-growing the shelf.)
I already have a couple of Ikea's BILLY bookcases with my crafting supplies supplies spilling out of them, so I figured I might as well get another. (YAY more space to fill!) While at Ikea, my BF made this amazing discovery:
GENIUS!!!! I had to have the BENNO dvd tower. I knew it would work perfectly. And here is the end result:
The tower matches perfectly to my existing BILLY bookcase. The top left insert on the picture shows some of my stamps. And I even got creative with my marker storage (bottom insert) - empty Crystal Light containers glued together!
I just need to get some more clear photo cases, and I'll be good to go.
Yay! I love it when things work out in the end. And I LOVE to organize.
I was going to share my wish-list, but it's pretty long.... I'll save it for tomorrow!
Cheers!



No comments:
Post a Comment