Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello 2014!

Wow! It's 2014! December and the Holidays flew by way too fast! I always enjoy Chirstmas - lots of quality time spent with the family. And for New Years Eve, I got to spend time with different friends, including one who came home in the beginning of December after spending 9 long months in Kuwait. Very happy to have him home - one of my S.O.'s best friends. Happy S.O. = happy me.

Although Christmas does not mean time for receiving gifts (in my opinion), I would like to share a gift I received from my S.O. that I am sure to have fun with. I have been wanting one of these for the past 10 years or so, lack of money forcing me not to buy it. A Nikon DSLR!!!


He has been so good to me lately, not sure what I have done to deserve it, but greatly appreciated nonetheless. I have started to play with all the settings - even though I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm excited to learn about the camera and photography more! And this means better blog photos!

With the new year, people tend to make resolutions that they usually fail at keeping (myself included!). That being said, I am not making any resolutions this year, instead I am going to:
  • Re-evaluate everything in my life. Get rid of the toxic stuff. Get my life back on track.
  • Explore new possibilities and adventures.
  • Send out cards for birthdays! (I'm a card maker, and I hardly ever send out my creations!)
  • Get more organized.
  • Take some artsy classes.
  • Less stress. More yoga.
  • Be healthy!
  • Be happy!

Cheers to a Happy & Healthy 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment