Since I had a snow day today, I got some extra time to do some crafting! YAY! I had some card ideas in my head, including a Valentine's one, so when I saw that Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge was featuring hearts, I knew I had to enter my card! Here it is:
The square in the middle is a vellum pocket sealed with love printed wash tape and filled with sequins. The heart is Copic colored white card stock and cut with a heart shaped punch. It's so girly and simple at the same time! Love it!
I ordered a WPlus9 stamp and die set last week, and been having fun with it! When I get some more time, I'll share my creations! I also ordered some sequins from PrettyPinkPosh, and I'm so excited for those to come in!
Thanks for stopping by!


Gorgeous card Amy, so very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx