My time has been limited…I haven't even had a chance in the past 2 weeks to talk to my mom…until yesterday!! I'm not sure what has been taking up my time…some traveling, no service… or simply the face that I'm just tired! i(I's probably mostly the latter.)
I'm currently in the process of re-organizing my work space…and life for the matter! It's time to be a true grown up and take my life my the horns! I love to organize, and write things down, and have a plan…and I'm note sure what happened, but the past few months, I've been a complete scatter brain! And not in a good way! I'm forgetting a lot of things (important things too), and I'm usually not like that.
So, I have invested in a disc bound planner. Not sure why I didn't get a planner sooner… or continue to use one after college. I just can't rely on my phone calendar, or the countless pieces on paper with notes on the them stashed in my purse! Makes me shudder just to think that I have been trying to live my life this way! I have purchased planner pages from ThePolkaDotPosie, and [Jennifer] has been super helpful…but it hasn't exactly been the easiest ride (totally on my end!!!) I realized my printed just wasn't going to cut it, and it hasn't been cutting it for years. I purchased a new HP Envy 4500, and so far I'm loving it! I'm surprised I didn't go too crazy at Staples today…. I LOVE office supplies.
I'm printing pages for my new planner as I type…I'm so excited that this is finally working out for me (so far!) Once the planner is all done, I'll try to remember to post pictures… but of course I'll have to write myself a reminder to do so!
Until then,

No comments:
Post a Comment