Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pretty Pink Posh Sequin Shaker Blog Hop

Hi! Looooong time no post! Been busy with….life. It happens. I have two cards to share today that I'm entering in the Pretty Pink Posh Sequin Shaker Blog Hop!


This is really my first time making sequin shaker cards - and I think I did pretty good! I hope you enjoy them!



Thanks for stopping by!



29 comments:

  1. those are very cute Amy, Love the kite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are just fabulous! I love the way you used a different shape like the clouds. super cute on both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, like the shaker clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great cards!!! I would never have guessed this was your first time making shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a wonderful job for your first time. I was a shaker virgin, too, but my experience wasn't quite as positive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree- you did a fabulous job on both cards! I love that you have 2 shakers with the clouds- and your boat card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards Amy....both are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your cards are very cute, love the cloud shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great! Loving the cloud shapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How, lovely, especially love your boat card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so fun Amy! I can't choose a favorite :)

    Hugs,

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS pair of cards!!!
    I have already commented on your fab lifesaver card, now I get to tell you that your kite card is AWESOME - LOVE the shaker clouds and FUN design!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your fabulous sequin shaker inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are creative little scenes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy cow, you ROCKED making these shaker cards! Your designs are both fantastic, Amy!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both designs are wonderful! I especially like the cute sailboat card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun cards. Love the dark blue sequins for the sail boat card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute and awesome job for your first time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your sailing boat shaker, it's like the spray of the sea

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of these are super-cute. I thought my favorite was the could, but I love the bright colors and blues in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are adorable, and so clever!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous cards! I love the clouds as the shaker windows and your water scene is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You did a fabulous job! You're a shaker-making pro. :) Love the sequins in the clouds and I adore your second nautical card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, these are both fabulous! Wonderful shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete