1) I entered my first card challenge (as you can see from the previous post)
2) I started Crossfit yesterday. I attended my trial class, which was also the first day of the beginner's on-ramp class. I must say, I was extremely nervous/excited (maybe a little intimidated too) before class started. But, of course, like many other times, I didn't need to feel all those emotions. The class was great! The coaches were super nice and understanding.
This is the push I have been looking for. I've been getting bored my regular gym and dieting/trying to eat healthy on my own wasn't working as much as I have wanted it to; or at all. I was sick of my clothes not fitting well enough (a comment that a friend made over the weekend was the straw that broke the camel's back). I'm sick of being tired all the time and not having the overall health and energy.
I'm committed now. I'm signing up for this. This is the beginning. This is a new chapter of my life. Yay for the next class on Wednesday!
On another note, I am loving the trendy nautical-inspired theme that's going around! Here are a couple cute nautical-inspired cards I've done recently:
Well I think that's all for today! Cheers!


No comments:
Post a Comment