Thursday, July 25, 2013

July is flying by!

OUCH! Icing the knees
I can't believe that July is almost over! This summer is certainly passing me by - I've been so busy and tired! The tiredness might be due to the fact that I started Crossfit two weeks ago - and I am now in regular classes. This was me, Monday, after my first "real" class. Let's just say I was a little sore.

Since I've been so tired, I've been slacking on the craft-front. I said I was going to do another card challenge - soon, hopefully! I have been getting a lot of awesome inspiration! Like today for instance, its Pep Rally Week for Paper Smooches and the design team is putting out some B-E-A-U-TIFUL cards for their blog hop! (Check it out here) Like this one, made by Teri Anderson:



The colors are just amazing!!!! What a simple, but beautiful card! I love it! Not to mention, they're spoiling us with a prize by simply commenting on the blogs and mentioning the blog hop. (I sure do hope I win! I LOVE Paper Smooches!!!)

In other news, I'm attending a wedding this weekend. I've known the Bride since kindergarten! Should be a fabulous time - can't wait!

Until we meet again!


No comments:

Post a Comment