Friday, August 9, 2013

Another card challenge!

So I'm entering my creations into another card making challenge. This one is Lawnscaping Challenge #63, and it's to create a one-layer card! I never realized how difficult that is!


 I am entering two cards:

there's gnome place like home!

hey there friend!
I might end up adding some glitter or embellishments at a later date and adding them to a set of cards...we'll see! I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards!! Great coloring
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hope to see you next time again :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job on both cards Amy. Awesome coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, there's no place like gnome is so sweet! i love the frame around the card. thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love both cards!!! the no place like gnome is so fun ;) love the little grass sprigs! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the border you added to the mushroom house! Awesome!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for all the awesome feedback!

    ReplyDelete