Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August?!

Here in CT it feels like Fall! I'm not ready for summer to be over!! Luckily, vacation is in t-minus 11 days and I'll be headed to beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee, NH! Very excited!

I didn't win anything from the Blog Hop, oh well. There will be many more, I'm sure.

The wedding I went to a couple weekends ago was so much fun and such a good time! Here is the card that I made for the bride & groom:


I just love the Moroccan look. And the colors I pulled from her invite and bridesmaids dresses (the mint color). I hope they liked it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Yesterday my dear friends announced that they are engaged! I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM! He proposed during a sunset at an old castle in Greece! How romantic! And the ring is just gorgeous. I can't wait til they come home! That means my two best friends are engaged now.... not gonna lie, I feel a little left out! (Maybe this will give my boyfriend a little kick in the butt!)

I did have a little bit of creative juices flowing through me yesterday, so I made one card and started another. Here's the one I made:


Cute huh? Be sure to check out the rest of my cards at my Etsy Shop!

Cheers!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment