Monday, October 14, 2013

The organizing continues...

Somehow I managed to have the whole weekend to myself - which was welcomed and needed. I was able to organize some more and even make some cards!

I sorted through my white paper scraps. They were originally residing with my neutrals in a drawer, but I realized I had more white card stock scraps than I knew what to do with! I've got to use some of it up! So now their home is right in front of my, in a little bin, while I craft:

that's so much!


I've been dying to try out the latest trend I'm seeing - using sequins on cards. I've seen the cards that Paulina at Pretty Pink Posh makes using sequins from Neat & Tangled - and they're gorgeous! Since I don't know which colors to choose (I want them all really) or if I can really get into using them, I wanted to get a sampler pack - and found some at Michael's!

all those colors for just $2.99 (and then I got those tubes to put them in! Perfect!)

Now on to the cute cards I got to make! My BF's cousin had a beautiful baby girl this weekend - so you now I HAVE to send a card:

I got to use some sequins too!

And then I made this cute kid's birthday card:





That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment