Although I've been quite sore and in pain, I did manage to make some thank you cards for donations made from said walk:
![]() |
| Of course it had to have some pink for breast cancer awareness! |
| |
| Close up of the flower - I used a wink-of-stella clear glitter pen! |
I love how these cards came out - so girly and dainty! The recipients loved them!
I usually don't buy a lot of products all at once, but I just couldn't resist. Here's a picture of my recent "haul":
![]() |
| (Please excuse the terrible photo - it was a quick photo in terrible lighting) |
Items in haul:
2 different shades of pink card stock
dark kraft card stock
Kaiser Kraft Life clear stamp
ZIG Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
I'm making another card tonight for a co-worker, so hopefully I can post that tomorrow. And I'm looking forward to getting some sewing done this weekend...since I can't do much anything else.
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:
Post a Comment