Like most of my weekends, this was a busy one! Went to a bridal shower and a baby shower, hung out with friends and worked in my garden. AND I managed to get some creating time in! Take a look at some of the cards I made:
You can see all my cards that are for sale at www.etsy.com/shop/amehighdesigns
I also made a light box so I can photograph those wonderful cards better. :) I'll post a picture of that later.
On another note, maybe a more serious one, although I am pretty happy with my life, I advert much struggling with my weight. I weighed myself this morning and it is 5 pounds MORE than last week. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I eat pretty healthy and I go to the gym. I don't understand why I'm gaining weight, and inches probably, and losing them. It's very frustrating and discouraging. Don't know what to do. :(



No comments:
Post a Comment