Wow! I haven't written in so long (but that usually happens - i start a blog, write a few posts, and then never go back to it - whoops). Hopefully this time it will be different.
So what has happened since I last wrote? Not too much - except that I GOT A JOB! Very exciting news. And it's in something that I actually like doing - art. Very happy girl right here.
I am also selling more cards and increasing my variety of cards. You can see my shop here: AmeHighDesigns. (ps - the support is greatly appreciated!!!)
Since the new year, I've been really into improving myself, and putting me first. That means my health, my relationships, friendships...and really figuring out who I AM. It hasn't been easy. I've had many ups, but I've also had MANY downs. Work in progress, I guess.
As like most of us, I am highly addicted to Pinterest. I've always been an artsy person, and I use Pinterest to find not only ideas, but find people that are like me! I use it for mostly getting recipes and card ideas - and maybe I'll post success/unsuccessful stories here! ('Cause I know we all wonder, "I wonder if that pin I saw on Pinterest actually worked?!")
Well here's to new beginnings (again).
No comments:
Post a Comment