My weight has seemed to be the only thing on my mind lately. I realized today, that I have in fact gained a ton of weight since I started dating my boyfriend. Maybe it's the fact that he's a really good cook and I've been we'll fed, or that I haven't (until recently) been working out as much as I should have been....whatever the case may be, I definitely want to go back to being that size.
I was talking with a college friend of mine that got married the summer after my bf and I started dating. I remember the dress I wore to her wedding....and I'm almost certain it doesn't fit me anymore, or doesn't look good on me anyways. Oh to get back to that...
I've tried a lot of products, so why not try one more??? My friend is a distributor for It Work body wraps. You're supposed to lose inches in a matter of 72 hours... The first inches coming off after 45 minutes! I was very skeptical at first, but tried it anyway.
My starting measurements were taken and after 2.5 hours of it on, I lost 4 inches total (3 areas measured). We'll see what to,or row morning brings!!!!
(If this doesn't work, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment